Q1. How to purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase:-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue to add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed to payment for the products.
- You'll reach a login page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the above steps have been done, you need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and conditions.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q2. What are the payment methods available?
agribiz.com.my offers various kind of secure Payment Methods as shown below:-
1. Online Internet Banking/Boost Wallet/Grabpay/TouchnGo Pay/Maybank QR/Mcash/ShopeEpay via FPX Online Transfer (for a single purchase of RM1,000 or below only)
2. Invoice / Cheque / Offline Bank Transfer (for amount exceeding RM1,000)
Bank : Public Bank Berhad
Bank Account : 315 758 7034
Account Name : Agribusiness Publishing Sdn Bhd
Swift Code : PBB EMYKL
After you made the payment, please send us the payment details of:
Bank’s Name :
Bank-in Date :
Banking Reference No :
Total paid (RM) :
Your Order/Invoice No :
You may scan and email to us the above info to email@example.com or fax to +603-7725 2109.
Note: Your purchased products will not be delivered until we have this confirmation.
Q3. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q4. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q5. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancelled.
Q6. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) or US Dollar (international).
Q7. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Delivery usually will take about two (2) to seven (7) working days.
Q8. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q. page. Kindly send us an email to email@example.com for any clarification.